I can honestly say I never would have expected to spend a day like this... well, to feel like I accomplished so much, while still getting to spend quality time with Max.
1. Sorted laundry, 5 loads.
2. Changed the bed sheets & flipped the mattress.
3. Stain removal (this takes more time than one would expect).
4. Dishes ( a few times).
5. Shopping list .
6. Delegate shopping - yay and thanks Ross!
7. Remove blinds, clean, dry and put back up.
8. Sweep and wash the floor after dinner.
9. Make rice krispie squares.
10. 4 loads of laundry in the wash & the dryer(the sheets will have to wait).
11. Folded & put away 4 loads of laundry.
We got to play on the bed while we changed the sheets and flipped the mattress, which was a treat and involved a lot of giggling. It was also nice that Max played with his trucks on the table while I cleaned the blinds. We had lots of together fun time today and it was a great day all around, yay!