Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dancing

I love to dance... so it should not surprise me that Max seems to love to dance.

It took me a while to figure out what was going on. I did not know why he had brought his toy workbench over to me, until he motioned for me to pull the tab that makes the music play. Every time I did that he ran around in circles, bounced and waved his arms.

It only took me a couple of times to figure out that this was Max dancing!

The most beautiful thing in the world for me to see, is Max smiling, laughing and having fun, dancing in the living room. So I did what every parent would do and continued to pull the little tab, again and again and again, to keep Max happy, smiling and dancing.

So, Max took a bath and went to bed a little later than usual tonight, but I have the memory of him smiling, laughing and dancing forever and so far, I cannot imagine anything better!

No comments: